APPLICA and CONTROLLA are apps for interacting with the latest generation of CAREL controllers equipped with NFC or Bluetooth® technology. Their main feature is connection to compatible CAREL controllers, without the need to install a different app for each device model.
With APPLICA and CONTROLLA, not only does every product with a compatible CAREL controller have its own app, but with the customisation options these can be transformed directly into the apps of customers who manufacture HVAC and refrigeration units.
Manufacturers will thus be able to provide users with two apps, Applica and Controlla, two practical, fully customisable digital tools for controlling the units and adapted to the specific product that maintenance technicians or end users will interact with.
APPLICA is CAREL’s app developed to revolutionise and simplify the commissioning and maintenance of HVAC/R units, representing a useful tool for service and maintenance technicians in the field.
APPLICA is used to interact with the latest-generation CAREL controllers via Bluetooth®, NFC or local WiFi, as well as with the c.pCO range programmable controllers.
APPLICA allows commissioning and maintenance of HVAC/R units by simply using a mobile device, without the need for PCs, serial converters, optional terminals, and so on. All of this is made possible by:
- A simple and intuitive user interface;
- No new technology or experience needed: smartphones and apps are commonly used by over 80% of the world’s population;
- Wireless connectivity with the devices via Bluetooth and NFC, avoiding the need for additional wiring in the field, something that is often difficult due to the inconvenient places where HVAC/R units are installed (roofs, false ceilings, equipment rooms, ...) ;
Thanks to Applica’s features, users can:
- Access a multilingual interface;
- Get the identifiers of the connected device (serial number, software version installed, etc...);
- Manage parameters, profiles or customisable configurations;
- View and export of real-time and/or historical data and trends;
- Access the documentation for the connected device;
CONTROLLA is CAREL’s app that allows end users to simply control the HVAC/R units equipped with CAREL devices.
CONTROLLA allows local interaction via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, or remote interaction via the Internet, with connection to the cloud portal services, maintaining the same functions for both types of connection.
- an intuitive user interface, customisable and available in the user’s preferred language;
- the same user experience for both types of connection, local or remote, to ensure control of the unit both when in the vicinity (connection via Bluetooth or local WiFi) and when off-site (connection via cloud portal services);
- compatibility with both programmable controllers and new generation parametric controllers
CONTROLLA is compatible with CAREL devices both with native wireless technology, and without, using the new RS485/Bluetooth and RS485/Wifi gateways.
Customisation of APPLICA and CONTROLLA apps
APPLICA e CONTROLLA can be customised as the apps provided by manufacturers of HVAC and refrigeration units equipped with compatible CAREL controllers.
Customisation can involve the contents only, keeping the apps aesthetically identical to the CAREL standard, or can also involve different graphics.
Content customisation includes changes to:
- graphic user interface
- product technical and marketing documentation
- user profiles for access to products
- parameter configuration
- graphic representation of product data logs
- management of product software updates in the field (parametric controllers only)
Graphic customisation includes modifications to the app icons, splash screen and colours.
Through these changes, the apps can reflect the customer’s brand. Customers can add their own logo on the home page, as well as customise the colours of the various parts of the template. The apps can also be published by customers on their own marketplace.
RILEVA TE, the app for interacting with the new CAREL GLD Small series gas leakage detectors.
RILEVA TE, the app for interacting with the new CAREL GLD Small series gas leakage detectors, equipped with Bluetooth technology.
RILEVA TE simplifies the commissioning and maintenance of the CAREL GLD Small series gas leakage detectors. It can interface with the detector via a smartphone for simple, practical and fast configuration.
RILEVA TE also simplifies calibration of the sensors by guiding the operator through the various stages of testing, making the procedure much faster and thus saving time.
Features include the following:
- Configuration (assign device name, define alarm thresholds, modify Modbus settings, configure relay behaviour and manage analogue output settings);
- Maintenance (functional test - LED, relay and analogue output level);
- Calibration (view sensor type, serial number, expiry and start zero/span calibration with customisable calibration certificate);
- Intuitive interface.
A collection of 9 Humidification utilities: air, mix, humidification load 1, humidification load 2, DEC, IEC, DEC + IEC, evaporative cooling e conditions in AHU/duct after the humidifier.
Simple and intuitive, an essential application not only for designers.
Climate tools is available in both the International Metric System (SI) and the Imperial system.
The pRack tool for retail applications.
This app has been designed for:
- SIZING To suggest the most matching codes and architecture. It is also possible to export a pdf file with summary information about your choice.
- FINDING information, starting from: CAREL codes, Mask Index, Supervisory name and Alarm codes.
- MORE To provide a useful contribution both in the office and in the field, when product information is needed during selection or installation or maintenance.