A Carel busca pessoas dinâmicas, pró-ativas e orientadas para resultados, com motivação para crescimento contínuo.
Para identificar suas áreas de interesse, a seção de oportunidades de carreira pode orientá-lo na apresentação de seu pedido. Para receber notícias sobre o Grupo e nossas oportunidades de emprego, você também pode nos seguir no LinkedIn.
New open position at Carel Brazil
The position involves responsibility for overseeing the design and development of CLP application software, high-level software development based on proprietary languages and low-level software (firmware) for microcontrollers in established product platforms.
- Responsibility for the design, deployment and implementation of customer applications on our controllers
- Scheduling, overseeing and evaluating all development-related projects
- Development of custom solutions for customers based on our wide range of PLCs
- Development of product solutions by modifying existing firmware, development of specifications with customers, their implementation in the product platform, and testing/validation of the resulting product.
- Participation in the development of future dashboards and enterprise solutions for the South American market.
- Responsibility for interfacing directly with the customer’s application or development staff, attending site visits and facilitating deployment on new PLCs.
- Working with the sales team to provide feedback based on customer requests, industry trends, and domain knowledge to develop and enhance electronics
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working with HVAC/R Automatic Controls and Electronics in a technical or commercial role
- Skilled user of MS Office and MS Excel
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience:
- C,C++, C# or equivalent computer languages
- Knowledge of Electronics
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Basic knowledge of network/IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of protocols such as Modbus, Bacnet, KNX....
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Advanced English
- Intermediate Spanish desirable
Type of employment: full-time
If you fullfill our requirements, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org